Blackrock Coil Journals
- Lightly lined pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down quotations or poems.
- Acid-free archival paper takes pen and pencil beautifully.
- Journal format features ultra-stiff hard covers that double as writing boards.
- Sturdy wire-o binding means the pages lie flat for writing ease.
- Elastic band attached to the back cover marks your place or keeps your journal closed.
- Journal measures 6-1/4 inches wide by 8-1/4 inches high.
- 160 pages.